I was tired of trying to find a cute headband that actually fit (darn that elastic), so I just made my own!
Here's how I did it...
1) Cut a piece of fabric 36 inches long and 4 1/2 inches wide.
2) Iron the fabric in half.
3) Fold the edges in 1/2 inch and iron them flat.
4) Snip the edges approx. 1/2 inch as shown here:
5) Fold the flaps under on both sides.
6) Fold the bottom flap up and iron flat:
7) Fold the fabric in 1/2 again with edges in and iron (if needed).
8) Sew desired stitch around the outside. I just used a basic stitch 1/8 inch from the edge:
9) Enjoy your fun new headband!